Saturday, April 30, 2011

May Newsletter



I can't believe May is here already! Where does the time go and why? My challenge to write a book in two months - the loss of 70 pages of Nuria's story not withstanding - was a bust. I got some marvelous page numbers in but am not at all where I envisioned myself at the end of the challenge. Ah well, on to the next thing!

Talking with a new friend this afternoon at lunch, I realized part of the problem is I was reading too much (at all?) while on my writing challenge. I finished reading two books and am tempted to start a third. But there are things to be done if I'm to have my next book in hand (or eReader) by next year this time. 

My new challenge for the next few months - write, don't read. Wish me luck.

Hugs and happy reading!

- Fiona 



To view the entire newsletter, click the link below.


http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1410847881

No comments: