Tuesday, June 7, 2011

June Greetings!




It was a beautiful May. One of the best times in Florida when the breeze has a touch of coolness to it in the mornings and evenings, when the heat is not so hot, and you can enjoy the southern sun without melting into a puddle on the sidewalk. Perfect for porch sitting.

In this lovely month, I had the pleasure of going to two wonderful conferences: Saints and Sinners Literary Festival in New Orleans and the M.A.L.I. Conference in Austin, Texas. At both I felt absolutely energized by my contact with proudly fabulous artists doing it and doing it well.

Now I'm back home delving into a new project and finishing up with another - sometimes from the porch.

Also, in the past few months, I've had several new subscribers. Thank you all and welcome. Thank you for buying the books and spreading the word about the characters and stories you love so much. Your time and support are SO very appreciated. 

Have a beautiful June and be well.

- Fiona

To see the rest of the June newsletter, click HERE.

No comments: