Monday, June 3, 2013

June 2013 Newsletter



Happy June!

I'm still riding high from the parties in celebration of my new book, first in Tampa and then in Atlanta over the last couple of weekends. The reception of Broken in Soft Places has been mostly good so far. I hope that trend continues. 

Don't forget that if you enjoyed what you read, please don't keep it a secret. Post your reviews on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, Lulu, Goodreads, and any other places you can think of.

Over the past few months, I've been steadily writing and have barely raised my head to look out into the world. The book and its parties have thrown open the door to my cave. It's been nice to socialize with people, chat about literature, eat cake, and see what's going on around me. Who knew it was so nice out here?

- Fiona

To read the rest of the June newsletter, go HERE.

No comments: