Sunday, June 3, 2007

Iridescence has arrived in time for Summer

Iridescence has arrived.... I am very pleased and fortunate to be a part of this fantastic collection of erotica in stores now. Come follow the authors featured in this anthology on our tour around the blog-verse.


Five Questions from Jolie du Pre, editor of Iridescence, for Fiona Zedde, author of "Night Music".

1. Why do you write erotica?

Because I love it. The sensual is not celebrated nearly as much as it should be. Too often people, especially women, are made to feel ashamed of sex. Either for wanting it or not. So I celebrate sexy in my writing and in my life as often as I can.

2. What do you like best about lesbian erotica?

That it can encompass so much. Aside from the obvious women having sex with each other, there are so very many delicious combinations and permutations within that genre. One is only limited by the imagination. Not to mention lesbian erotica is just plain HOT!

3. What is the theme of your story "Night Music" in Iridescence: Sensuous Shades of
Lesbian Erotica?

In my story, a violinist and an admirer from the past get reacquainted over strawberries and leather in a concert hall's private chamber. This piece combines three of my favorite things – music, food, and sex.

4. Name some other books where we can find your work.

I've written three novels so far: Bliss, A Taste of Sin, and coming at the end of this month, Every Dark Desire. My novella "Pure Pleasure" appears in the collection Satisfy Me and another called "Fever" will be in Satisfy Me, Again. That second collection is due for a December 2007 release. And last but certainly not least, my short stories can also be found in Necrologue: DIVA Book of the Dead and the Undead, Wicked: Sexy Tales of Legendary Lovers, Best Lesbian Erotica 2004 & 2007, Va-Va-Voom: Hot Lesbian Erotica, Best Lesbian Romance, Hot Lesbian Erotica, and Bed: New Lesbian Erotica.

5. Just for fun! Gym Shoes or Stilettos?

Flip flops. Leather flip flops with high heels when I need to step up to sexy.

***The next delightful stop on this tour is Tenille Brown on June 5th. Enjoy!

No comments: