Tuesday, January 17, 2012

December 2011 Newsletter




December Greetings!

First, I'd like to send out special holiday love to the soldiers serving abroad this holiday and away from their beloveds and friends. Stay safe, be strong, and come back to us soon.

Also, a big welcome to my new newsletter subscribers. Thank you for clicking that "subscribe" button or for reaching out to me with a personal email or message. I very much appreciate the time you take to read my notes and to respond.

During this season of giving and receiving, I find myself thankful for the things I already have. In the words of a tiny prayer I said as a child in Jamaica, I remain thankful for "health and strength and the food we are about to eat. Amen!" Also for the friends and family and other ships passing by in the night who have made this life more than bearable.

My body does most things I ask of it, I am thankful.
The sun is shining outside my window, I am thankful.
Strangers reach out to me in friendship and goodwill, I am thankful.

Have a beautiful December!

To read the rest of the newsletter, click here.

No comments: