Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 2012 Newsletter







Welcome to 2012! A new year and a chance to be an even better you or, at very least, to pursue your happiness more fiercely and taste all the honey this life has to offer.

I spent Christmas with a set of star-shaped lights I bought in Jamaica over seven years ago, happy to see them still working after all this time. I love Christmas lights! Watching the lights wink on and off in their own particular rhythm reminded me of spending evenings in my old Atlanta apartment sipping merlot while the yellow, blue, green, and red lights bathed my otherwise dark living room in color. It's the little things.

Have a beautiful 2012. May it be as wonderful as last year but filled with even more positive changes, more love, and more happiness.

- Fiona

To see the rest of the newsletter, click here.

No comments: