Tuesday, January 17, 2012

November 2011 Newsletter





The Fall has settled firmly around my shoulders here in London. Leaves are on the ground, coats and gloves are on, caps pulled firmly down over the ears. And with that, it's time for me to head back home to the States.

It's been a fabulous two months. The readings in Birmingham and London were amazing, attended by an interested, questioning, and lively audience that I was absolutely thrilled to have. Between the readings and writing, I was able to fly off to Paris, Brighton, and Oxford as well as see most of the touristy parts of London. All in all, a good visit.

Now, with November's arrival, it's time to get cozy with my well-missed beloveds and reconnect with all things home and hearth. Enjoy your own family reconnections this month as Thanksgiving arrives. Keep warm. Give thanks and always be open to receive them.

- Fiona

To see the rest of the newsletter, click here.

No comments: