Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to August!



Dearest Ones,

I took a break from writing for inspiration and soul replenishment in late June through July. Because of this long "road trip," I was too caught up to do my July newsletter but now I'm back on track!

During my time on the road, I taught a great writing workshop in Atlanta, enjoyed some absolutely delicious frozen yogurt (and other snacks) in downtown Decatur, and then went off for a three-week jaunt to Greece.

After such completely invigorating experiences, I'm completely draining myself in a rushed move to Miami. But I hope once I get settled into my new city, I'll feel nothing but love and creativity.

Enjoy the rest of your summer, and may the rest of your month be blessed by cool breezes.

- Fiona

To read the rest of my August newsletter, click the link HERE.

1 comment:

Sabrina said...

Sounds fantastic! I hope we can get some new spicy stories from this vacation... ;-)